[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andres Chavez" <dre at joyndre dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:57:29 -0800
Fair enough.  I've read all your comments and will cease and desist.  I did
not mean to over step my boundaries.  Like I mentioned before, I had no idea
this was frowened upon.  (I must confess I had not read previous warnings.)

I will take advantage of Brandon's idea and will post items that might be of
interest to this community on his BB.  http://fantasyhaven.net/forum/

So if anybody needs to contact me for anything I might have, that is where
you will find me.  My handle will be ez.

I do apologize for all the hassle my thread created but looks like something
good will come of it... perhaps.

ez