[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:22:54 -0600
Andres Chavez wrote:
> Fair enough.  I've read all your comments and will cease and desist.  I did
> not mean to over step my boundaries.  Like I mentioned before, I had no idea
> this was frowened upon.  (I must confess I had not read previous warnings.)
>
> I will take advantage of Brandon's idea and will post items that might be of
> interest to this community on his BB.  http://fantasyhaven.net/forum/
>
> So if anybody needs to contact me for anything I might have, that is where
> you will find me.  My handle will be ez.
>
> I do apologize for all the hassle my thread created but looks like something
> good will come of it... perhaps.

Well, you have the right attitude about this. :)  I also hope this
results in a positive change, because then I could advertise too. :)  I
bet we would see adds from a company with the initials L.S. that have a
lot of mini-itx m0n0wall stuff as well.  There are a lot of experts with
some good information to share if we had a venue where it was not improper.

			Lee