[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  multiple port 80 rules in DMZ
 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:43:44 +1100
Hi all,

I have my DMZ with a public IP range (OPT1 int on m0n0).

I have multiple dev machines in my DMZ and I have 2 machines that now need
port 80 opened to them.

In the past, I had the 1st machine with a port 80 NAT rule and the port 80
fw rule which works like a charm.

When trying to add a 2nd machine, you cant have multiple port 80 NAT's it
appears, kinda seems logical, I just dont know how to get around it.

I have tried adding port 80 in the Rules to the whole DMZ subnet, but this
doesnt work.

Could someone please let me know the trick or point me in the right
direction of the answer?

Rgds,
Phil.