[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Phil <xphilz at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple port 80 rules in DMZ
 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:59:02 +1100
Hi Chris,

I have my /29 provided by my ISP setup on the DMZ interface as Firewall:
NAT: 1:1

I have been using this for 2 years now, so this just happens to be the first
time I have tried to get port 80 (or any port) open to 2 different public IP
addresses on the same segment.

From here, I am using Inbound NAT to create the rules and then selecting to
auto-create the fw rule.

On the fw rule tab I can see the option to allow port 80 to the whole DMZ or
to a network segment (/29).

My issue is, how to I get past the NAT? Or don't I?

I'm a little confused on this one.

Thanks for your assistance.

Rgds,
Phil