[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Alavoine <chris dot alavoine at imagination dot com>
 To:  Brandon <bstone108 at comcast dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] forum mirror project
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:23:41 +0000
Sorry. I always thought that thunderbird mail files were standard unix
mbx files as they come with no suffix.

c:)

Brandon wrote:
> must be standard unix mbx format,  thunderbird doesn't use standard unix
> mbx files
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 04:11:34 -0600, Chris Alavoine
> <chris dot alavoine at imagination dot com> wrote:
>
>> Hiya,
>>
>> I have a mailbox (thunderbird 1.5.0.9) with about 2200 monowall
>> messages dating back to 25/09/2006 if that's any use. Zipped up it
>> comes out at about 1.5MB. Let me know.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> c:)
>>
>> Brandon wrote:
>>> I'm about to make another stab at the forum mirror task,  if anyone
>>> wants to join in I welcome help.
>>> one thing I might need is a standard unix mbx file of as many
>>> m0n0wall posts as possible to populate the forum with old stuff so
>>> it's searchable.
>>>  if someone would be willing to contribute a mbx file with any
>>> duplicate emails removed it would be a great help in this test.
>>>    --Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
>>> http://www.opera.com/mail/
>>>

> --Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

  Imagination Limited
  Registered in England and Wales with
  Company Registration Number 1442096

  Registered Office:
  25 Store Street South Crescent, London WC1E 7BL, England
  Tel +44 (0)20 7323 3300  Fax +44 (0)20 7323 5801

  This email is confidential and may be privileged and is intended only
  for the addressee: if you have received it in error please notify the
  sender and delete it. We strive to make our systems secure but cannot
  accept any liability for viruses or any other security issue.