[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  bstone108 at comcast dot net
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0mirror project problems
 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:21:43 +0000
I subscribed an email address to use for the m0n0wall mirroring project I'm working on,  according
to the emails I recieved the subscription was successfull but the emails are not coming in.  will
the list owner/moderator please manualy subscribe the address m0n0mirror at fantasyhaven dot net ?

subscribe it for the m0n0wall general list only,   not the dev or accouncment lists.

if this is successfull I think my forum will start mirroring all new posts,  to mirror the old posts
I will still require a standard unix mailbox file of all the old posts possible

thanks