[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 To:  alex at nkpanama dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Using m0n0wall as a pay / min service....
 Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:42:43 -0500
Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> Can anyone share their experiences with any of the many
> google-and-sourceforge-listed radius front ends?

see, that is a much more precise question and won't draw these trolls
out that post smart-ass google links. ;) I actually have not deployed
any of them yet, so I would also be interested in what the pros prefer
for commercial deployment. Are there differences when it comes to the
size of the operation, i.e. "product A is easier but only up to 10
users, product B is a b*tch to configure and makes no sense whatsoever
(early XF86 configs, anyone?), but once it's running it can handle a
gazillion users and rubs your feet while brewing coffee."

Sven