[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "George Koufoudakis" <gkoufoud at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wispr problem
 Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:51:08 +0000
Hi.

I have a m0n0wall running on a PC and a radius server on another.

User authentication is successful, but there is a problem on Down/Up
bandwidth.

Radius server is a freeradius running on a windows xp prof pc.

Here is an example of my users file :

gkoufoud            User-Password == "pass"

                                WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up = 512000,

                                WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down = 512000

I tested my radius server with a radius client and everything is ok (Server
sends the wispr attrs to client).

The problem is that when I login into captive portal, there is no bw
limitation.

Any suggestions ???

Thanks in advance.

http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline