[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Lagreca" <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC vpn to Sonicwall stops working
 Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:03:20 -0800
I found the howto
(http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/examplevpn-sonicwall.html) to setup a VPN
between my m0n0wall and a Sonicwall.  When I'm done following the
instructions the VPN works just fine.  However the next morning the
VPN is not working.  If I disable IPSEC on the m0n0wall, then
re-enable it, the VPN connection starts working again.

I have a feeling it has to do with the SA lifetime, but I'm not sure
what needs to be done to fix it.  Does anyone have an idea what is
causing this, or how to fix it?  Thanks!

Joe