[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  Image with more possible connections
 Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:26:38 -0500
Has anyone created a recent image that allows for more connections than
the standard?  I'm using P2P programs and I'm running out of
connections.  My m0n0wall box has 512MB of RAM, so memory isn't an
issue, but the lack of available connections is.  I found the directions
on how to build my own image but figured I'd ask if anyone has already
done this before re-inventing the wheel.  Thanks in advance.

Chris