[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Rich <rrich at gstisecurity dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  misc ipsec vpn lockups in 1.3b2
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:20:50 -0500
Hey Folks,

I just started playing with 1.3b2 at one end of a m0n0<->m0n0 vpn
tunnel.  The other end is our headend and its running 1.22.  Both are on
wrap.

Any time i have a sustained high volume of traffic (e.g. copying a large
file) for more than 2-3 minutes, the 1.3b2 m0n0wall box locks up hard.
No ping, no VPN, nothing.  I have to power cycle it to get it to come back.

Any ideas?  I can always go back to 1.22 if it becomes a problem, but
figured if i can troubleshoot it or provide info to fix a bug it
wouldn't hurt.

Thanks

Bob