[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "E-Z Ace" <ez123 at acequality dot net>
 To:  "Adriel T. Desuatels" <adriel at netragard dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1U 733MHz Dual Socket Server
 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:18:56 -0800
Hi,

There are at least ten units out there currently being used by monowall
users... maybe one of them would like to answer you question regarding
promiscuous mode and how they perform.  I have personally not used these
under heavy loads.  Anybody?

As for network cards, at the very least they take the Phobos P430 quad cards
and the ZNYX ZX370 Quad Fast Ethernet (64 bit) cards.  I am sure they take
others but I do not know for sure.

ez