[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Boosten <peter at boosten dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Refresh issue
 Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:18:30 +0100
HE Zow wrote:
> Hi, seems like pfsense is not doing any development on the captive portal part, it's all done by
m0n0wall, same issue is brought up in pfsense forum, but adviced to seek help from m0n0wall. Anybody
has the same problem and any solution? Thanks.

> Wozeh

Wozeh,

I've had an issue with m0n0wall and freeradius, but I don't know exactly
what it was. I can tell you how I resolved it, however:

Acct-Session-Id doesn't seem always unique (or didn't at the time I
changed this), so I changed the WHERE clauses of every query in sql.conf
(radius config) from:

 WHERE AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}'

 WHERE AcctUniqueId = '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}'

Maybe this works for you as well.

Kind regards,

Peter
--