[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hardware support / Software installation support
 Date:  Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:12:51 -0500
Chris,
I stuke a video card in it and nothing came up.  The device booted normaly.
So my guess is that the systemboard does not support video out.  I can
telenet, and connect with serial cable.  I can get a web session.  I don't
have any passwords.  I have tried the password recovery from packeteer.
That did not work.

This really has me thinking hard.  I will see what I can do with it over the
next few days.  It is a Packeteer 2500.  I do remember someone posting a
email,  containing a link to a systemboard that looked just like it.  I just
can't find that email.

RC