[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Hangs - solved
 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:40:45 -0000
Can I go against the trend? I've had more lockups on 1.3x than previous.
1.23b3 seems to be the most stable at the moment, so I'm sticking with
that.

>If it is the freeze issue some run into, 1.3x has been reported to not
have the issue.

-Chris

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk