[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Hart, Benjamin" <bhart at unifiedbrands dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0no on net4501
 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:00:50 -0600
Is it possible to utilize the 3rd ethernet port on my 4501 for WLAN?  I
lucked into the working 4501 and loaded/configured m0n0 surprisingly
easily.  I am very impressed as I will be giving the PPTP a try
tomorrow.  But I do have two desktops and a laptop and I must still
connect wirelessly to my "old" SMC wireless router.  I'm using just the
wlan portion but I feel as though I'm less secure than I should be.  I'd
like to follow the kaos theory guide and segregate my lan, wan and wlan
using the three ports on the soekris.  Is this possible?

thanks!
Ben