[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Hart, Benjamin" <bhart at unifiedbrands dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0no on net4501
 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:06:35 -0800
Yes, m0n0wall accomodates for this handily.

My 4501 has 5 interfaces that m0n0wall sees and works with.

- The 3 onboard 10/100's,

- a RALINK 250 in the minipci that I haven't quite tested fully (it
shows up in 1.3b4 and .. works.. but my device might have been wonky)

- A D-Link 520 A2.  I think this was a standard Soekris build as it
fits in the Soekris Perfectly.  Works flawlessly in 1.2 and 1.3 (and
probably others)