[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <michael at askozia dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SMP support updated
 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2007 20:28:57 +0100
Greetings,
I've updated the SMP build of m0n0wall (the last one was based on
pb24...wow I'm old).  The last build was done by replacing the kernel
of an existing image with one that supported SMP.  This build,
however, was done from scratch using a tool I'm working on.  I
therefore cannot guarantee that this image is comparably stable to
it's non SMP counterpart!

Do not use this on anything production. Really.

The SMP enabled image based on 1.3b2 (no support is planned for the
1.2 branch, sorry)
http://www.askozia.com/downloads/generic-pc-smp-1.3b2md.img

The tool (if you're curious)
http://www.askozia.com/code/m0n0wall/m0n0dev.php

Give me some feedback if you get a chance to test this out.

Have a good weekend, everyone,
--Michael I.