[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Austin Montford" <amontfor at gwm dot sc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SSL Certificate Mismatch
 Date:  Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:25:30 -0500
Hey All,
Has anyone seen this problem?  I just noticed yesterday that my SSL
certificate is expiring earlier than I thought.  It should expire in
2008 but according to view certificate in Internet Exploder it expires
May 2007.  It's an ipsca cert that should expire in 2 years but it's
only been 1 year.  So today I generated a new one and added it into the
Captive Portal config page and the certificate info still says it
expires in 2 months.

Am I missing something obvious?  I'm running 1.23b1 on the box if it
helps at all.

Thanks for any help,
Austin