[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Austin Montford" <amontfor at gwm dot sc dot edu>
 To:  "krt" <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SSL Certificate Mismatch
 Date:  Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:12:01 -0500
Shouldn't be.  Here's how I did this exactly.  Maybe the problem was
there.

1) I generated a cert request in IIS and sent to ipsca through their
web request form.
2) Downloaded ipsca's root CA into the IIS server.
3) I imported the .cer file I got this morning into IIS (expiration
date says 3/1/2009 like it should be)
4) Then to get the private key (google searched this) I exported to a
pfx file in IIS and used openssl.exe to get the private keys out.
      (openssl pkcs12 -in exported.pfx -out exportedoutput.txt -nodes)
5) After that I copied and pasted the 2 keys from exportedoutput.txt
into Captive Portal.

The cert says 2009 looking at it on my desktop.  After running it
through the openssl command and copying the text keys into Captive
Portal is where the date changes.

>>> krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com> 3/2/2007 3:38 PM >>>
Are any of your signing certs expiring in 2007?