[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 6Wind 6WindGate
 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:11:05 -1000
well, they didn't list it in their license page: http://www.6wind.com/
PDF/prod/web-management/license.html

I think its best to a) notify the company and b) get busy adding IPv6
support to m0n0wall (and/or pfSense).   6wind runs over the
top of MontaVista Linux, not FreeBSD, and we all know how *wrong*
that decision can be.

We the coming release of pfSense on ixp42x-based systems, m0n0wall/
pfSense may start to look at lot more attractive for embedded routers.

Jim