[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steven Casiello" <steven at casiello dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Does anyone have a v1.22 image with DiskOnChip support?
 Date:  Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:59:19 -0000
Hello,

I'm attempting to get m0n0wall working on a Neostation thinclient with an
M-Systems 8 Mb DiskOnChip (DIP form factor and is not ATA compatible).

I've managed to get m0n0wall v1.22 installed, it starts normally but quickly
stops as it cannot find a folder (can't remember which one atm). The unit
does not lockup, so I believe this is down to the lack of a suitable driver
for the DiskOnChip module in the m0n0wall v1.22 image for generic PCs.

I've searched through the mailing list archive and found some useful
information, but I still could do with a little help.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to v1.22 image with DiskOnChip
support?

Thanks,

Steven.