[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Austin Montford" <AMontfor at gwm dot sc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SSL Certificate Mismatch
 Date:  Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:23:40 -0500
Ok got some more information. I just went to the site and checked.  The
certificate I get through the captive portal login page behind the
m0n0wall's lan interface has the correct expiration date.  The ssl cert
I get when I login to the admin page has the different expiration date.
Where is this extra ssl certificate coming from?  Where can I go to
update it?

It says it was issued May 10 2005 and this was before I built the
m0n0wall so I assume this came with the installation?