[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  krt <kkrrtt at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  'Mono Dev List' <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-dev] Add support for hardware button on WRAP
 Date:  Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:54:41 -0800
Broadcom support would fix this problem, as you can find Broadcom chip
minipci nics all over eBay for a few bucks.

Let's all collectively groan at Broadcom's insistence upon shunning the
open source community.  Boo!

Anyways, I've also found that Intel 2200/2300 NIC's are plentiful in the
20-30 after shipping range.  It's possible that a source of them could
be found for larger and cheaper quantity purchases.  It looks that way
as a lot of the vendors have multiple auctions for the same item at the
same time, i.e. 25 dell truemobile somethings, which are actually intel
2200's... etc.