[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bill Cavalieri <bill at lumensoftware dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple gateways
 Date:  Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:32:24 -0600 (CST)
I searched through the archives, but I apparently didn't do a very good job of it....

Is it possible to have multiple gateways?  I'm not looking for doing balancing, just want to send
traffic to a set of ips out 1 gateway, and the rest of traffic out another.

If anyone has some thoughts on this, would appreciate it.

Whats a question without the asci art:

 General Traffic             Traffic for 206.230.232.x
| Internet T1 |             | Internet Cable |

                  School LAN

Thanks,

-Bill