[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pete Klein <petek1827 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  "Holmes, Robert" <Robert dot Holmes at agilysys dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Radius & PPTP
 Date:  Wed, 7 Mar 2007 20:54:35 -0800 (PST)
I'm also having this problem.  I'm trying to run the
Multitech Radius Server.  I also can connect (my
Radius Server shows it accepted my username/password)
and Windows (98se) acts as if I am connected, but if I
try to ping anyone it goes no where.  Static
authentication works great.

I did get several entries similar to the following in
my monowall log.

mpd: [pt0] rec'd unexpected protocol 0x4e39 on link -
1, rejecting

I have two monowall boxes.  One is running 1.3b, the
other is 1.22.  Neither works.

How about you?

What Radius server/monowall/client etc are you
running?

--- "Holmes, Robert" <Robert dot Holmes at agilysys dot com>
wrote:

> I cannot get routing to work correctly with Radius
> and PPTP.  I've been
> using PPTP on my m0n0wall for years, and with
> several versions.  But
> I've only used a static user list in m0n0wall
> before.   Now with Radius,
> I get authenticated fine, but I can no longer access
> any devices on my
> internal network.  The Radius part works, but for
> some strange reason,
> just changing to Radius authentication vs static
> authentication prevents
> me from pinging or seeing anything on the local/PPTP
> network.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time