[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Garron Moore" <m0n0wall at garron dot fastmail dot fm>
 To:  "Garron Moore" <m0n0wall at garron dot fastmail dot fm>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Specify dnsmasq options ?
 Date:  Fri, 09 Mar 2007 07:23:20 -0800
Well, I've figured out a soluction and in case anyone else is searching
the mailing list in the future, I thought I would send it out. By
switching from grub to pxelinux I was able to get things working because
pxelinux doesn't need the menu.lst to be provided.

Garron

From: "Garron Moore" <m0n0wall at garron dot fastmail dot fm>
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:34:23 -0800
Subject: [m0n0wall] Specify dnsmasq options ?

Is there any way to specify extra options for the dnsmasq.conf file? I
would like to specify options like "dhcp-option=..." and "dhcp-boot=..."
for the purpose of setting up a system that boots over the network.

Thanks,
Garron