[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holmes, Robert" <Robert dot Holmes at agilysys dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Radius & PPTP
 Date:  Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:18:09 -0500
I cannot get routing to work correctly with Radius and PPTP.  I've been
using PPTP on my m0n0wall for years, and with several versions.  But
I've only used a static user list in m0n0wall before.   Now with Radius,
I get authenticated fine, but I can no longer access any devices on my
internal network.  The Radius part works, but for some strange reason,
just changing to Radius authentication vs static authentication prevents
me from pinging or seeing anything on the local/PPTP network.