[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael" <zlinda1002 at cox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Local Security Question
 Date:  Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:34:42 -0700
Here is what I am trying to do:

When new visitors in the community access my hotspot they are taken to my
captive portal web page which asks them to enter a username and password.
<auth_pass, auth_user> What I cannot figure out how to do is have a webpage
automatically create the new username and password in m0n0wall's local user
manager.
Any suggestions?

6:53 PM