[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bjoern Euler <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Kristian Shaw <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Apply rules against IPsec Tunnels
 Date:  Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:54:00 +0100
On 10.03.2007 22:25 Kristian Shaw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Last year I had a play around with this and produced a test version of
> m0n0wall 1.21 that allowed you to filter traffic from IPSEC tunnels.
> m0n0wall works on the principal that the firewall rules are applied to
> an interface inbound, and everything is passed outbound (since its
> already filtered).

> If this is something that may interest anyone I'll see if I can create a
> version based on the 1.23 image.

Hi,
this sounds very interesting!
I also played with a m0n0wall version that allowed out filtering to
catch incoming IPSec traffic but never did any GUI stuff.

If you could share your modifications with this list or even put
together a modified version based on 1.23 I'd be very happy to test and
use it!

kind regards
-Bjoern