[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lonnie Abelbeck <lists at lonnie dot abelbeck dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bypass firewall rules for traffic on the same interface
 Date:  Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:30:46 -0500
Chris,

So, are you saying that if I *have* to put multiple subnets on the
LAN segment, I should expect the firewall rules anomalies I have
encountered and simply check "Bypass firewall rules..." to short-
circuit those anomalies?

In my OpenVPN server application, I am not aware of any other way to
configure things other than creating multiple subnets on a segment,
ie. the OpenVPN server acting as a gateway to the virtual subnet.

I appreciate the guidance.

Lonnie