[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie" <darcache at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.23 released
 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:33:58 +0100
Hello,

> Finally, almost a year after the last stable release in the 1.2x
> branch, m0n0wall 1.23 is out. Changes since 1.23b4 have been minimal,
> and so it is expected that 1.23 will be a stable release for use by

FYI, upgrade from 1.22 -> 1.23 led to a firewall lock (Soekris
Net4801). The firewall would not respond to pings, I could not access
the web interface or any other network (DMZ, Internet). I suspect and
IP address change/reset since I could see the LAN led blinking with
each ping. However, as I was in a hurry, I just reflashed the flash
card without further investigating the cause of the problem.
Flashing the 1.23 firmware and uploading the config file solved the problem.

Regards,
Amaury