[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Fuchs <asten at greylion dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Question about port-forwarding (wan)
 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:02:40 +0100
Hello everyone!

I just tried out m0n0wall with my soekris box and I have to say I am
*amazed* -- you managed to cram into such a small download so much
functionality and the user interface is really really great!!!
Thanks! :-)

I have a question tough .. is it possible to forward *inbound*
packets to hosts on the wan interface (ie internet)?
I want to forward all incomming traffic to my monowall on the wan
interface to a certain internet ip to port xyz..

Can m0n0wall do that?

Thank you for your help!!

Yours,

Christian Fuchs