[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fredrik_=D6stergren_-_IT-Kontakt_AB?= <fredrik dot ostergren at itkontakt dot se>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SV: [m0n0wall] Network printer across VPN
 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:43:39 +0100
Has he been at the other printer and physically hooked his computer to the
network and tried to print the barcode there ?

Are the printers running same firmware, emulation etcetc ?

Are you using RAW 9100 or LPR to print to each printer ?

I would be very surprised if this problem is due to some network problems.

The VPN is site to site with IPSec with m0n0 in both ends?

Best Regards

/ Fredrik