[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jimmy Gelhaar <jgelhaar at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC tunneling issue
 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:59:00 -0600
I'm having a problem with an ipsec tunnel.

Here is the situation:
My internal single IP for the tunnel is: 172.20.1.11.
My remote endpoint is 156.30.21.200.
(I'm only tunneling one IP on each network to each other)

Unfortunately, the remote network I'm connecting to has a lot of VPN
tunnels and they already have a tunnel to another network with an
internal scheme of 172.20.1.x.

Essentially, I need to establish the tunnel from one IP on my
network, to one IP on the remote network.  Since they already have a
tunnel with someone else using my internal IP, I need to NAT
(essentially present it on their network as a different IP) my
internal IP over the tunnel to their network.

They have specified the NAT address I need to use, which is:
172.20.1.11 Needs to be Nat'ed to 10.0.200.129

Anyone have ideas if this is possible with M0n0wall?

Thanks,

Jimmy