[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ron Carter" <wcarterjr at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Need to make a m0n0wall disappear
 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:25:34 -0400
My wife has requested that our M0n0Wall box disappear.  She states that it is in the way.  And is a
hazard to the 14 month old whom is just startingt to walk.  Has anyone got any suggestions on a
small foot print case that I could use or a suggestion on how to take a old giga pro system board
and turn it in something small.  I have 4 interfaces now but can down size to two it need be.

CAN ANYONE HELP??????
RC