[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mito Tranin" <mito dot im at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Need to make a m0n0wall disappear
 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:10:52 -0400
If you are allowed to spend money, I would suggest going with a Wrap system.
I have been putting a few of them together lately, and they are sweet.
Easily works with 3 LAN ports, and the case is only (from the spec sheet)
160x160x25mm (which is tiny!).

Board:
http://www.mini-box.com/WRAP-1E-2-Board-3-LAN-1-MINI-PCI?sc=8&category=19

Case:
http://www.mini-box.com/WRAP-3E-Enclosure?category=19

Power:
http://www.mini-box.com/15w-AC-DC-Power-Adapter?category=13

Compact Flash card:
http://www.mini-box.com/128MB-CF?sc=8&category=14

Same exact thing that I've been making (except I've been using the 2-ports)
and they work perfectly.

Mito