[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jimmy Gelhaar <jgelhaar at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC tunneling issue
 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:44:51 -0600
I have about 40 machines on my internal network and 4 Servers, so
that won't be happening.  I know other appliances allow this, that's
the only reason I'm trying to figure out a solution.  Thanks for the
comment.  I hope I don't have to do something that drastic.

Jimmy

On Mar 15, 2007, at 5:28 AM, Ron Carter wrote:

I had a similiar issue.  I just changed my internal network.  I had
about 8 machines running and a ton of rules setup, but that was the
least painful thing to do.
RC
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimmy Gelhaar" <jgelhaar at mac dot com>