[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  VinceV <vpv at ak7 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Need to make a m0n0wall disappear
 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:35:12 -0800
I like these Intrusion.com units.  They include 3 SIS interfaces, the insides
are Intel SBC (Single Board Computer) running 600mhz celeron and have 64 or 128
megs of ram.

They do NOT have keyboard or monitor ports so you need to use 1.3 or tweak the
1.2x image to force the console to the serial port.

They are small, fast, and great for home use.

There are a couple on ebay right now,  Search for intrusion*  23*

VinceV