[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christopher Iarocci <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.23 support realtek cards?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:48:59 -0400
I just installed a m0n0wall with Chris Buechler's live CD (generic PC version).  The latest version
he had on the CD was 1.2b7.  I thought, no problem, I'll just upgrade it.  So, I install m0n0wall,
all goes as planned.  I choose my NIC cards and assign the LAN IP.  Reboot, bam, I'm online.  So, I
download 1.23 and upgrade.  Suddenly, no more connection.  So, I go to the console and everything
looks fine.  I decide to try assigning the NIC cards again, and none are available to assign.  The 2
cards that had the "fe" driver assigned and working fine with 1.2b7, no longer work.  What's up?
Was realtek support removed from the official release?

As a test, I went through the whole process again, with the same exact results.

Chris