[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Armstrong" <lists at memetic dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal + RADIUS interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:01:40 -0000
Hi All,

I'm sure this has been asked many times, many ways, but...

Does anyone know of any RADIUS interfaces which are usable with the captive=
portal?

I'd like to be able to specify start and end times for fixed sessions and m=
aybe give people a block of x hours they can use up as they like?

It would be nice for customers to be able to do self-signup using worldpay =
or something, but i'm guessing this is more complicated?

I've looked for useful things already, but i've not found much :(

Thanks,
Adam.