[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Fuchs <asten at greylion dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  update: Question about port-forwarding (wan)
 Date:  Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:32:57 +0100
Hi!!

> I have a question tough .. is it possible to forward *inbound*
> packets to hosts on the wan interface (ie internet)?
> I want to forward all incomming traffic to my monowall on the wan
> interface to a certain internet ip to port xyz..

I just managed to figure out how to do that -- add an inbound nat
rule with a redirect to the port and IP of the external server, then
add a static route for the external server on the pptp (in my case)
interface.

I thought I post that, maybe someone else is also trying to
accomplish the same thing :)

See you,

Christian Fuchs

e-mail: asten at greylion dot org