[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: Fwd: [m0n0wall] does m0n0wall support IPSec pass-through?
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:15:57 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Serra <thomas dot serra at bluewin dot ch>
Date: Mar 17, 2007 7:43 AM
To: apt dot get at gmail dot com

Thank you!

I'm not completely sure that NAT-T==IPSEC Pass-through, or if NAT-T
allows IPSEC Pass-through.

So 1.3b2 and supperior allows NAT-T, right?

Do you think 1.3b2 is stable enough for prod env. ?
In ou case : Firewall, VPN PPTP, and of course this NAT-T
capability.

Thank you.

Thomas.

The official answer is no, the beta version is not recommended for a
production environment. However we've been using 1.3b1 and 1.3b2 since
late December with ~200 users, pptp, traffic shaping, etc without a
hitch. Be sure to use good stable hardware though to reduce the chance
of having "issues".

db