[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.23 support realtek cards?
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:22:38 -0400
The realtek chipset I am using uses the "re" driver, not the "rl"
(sorry, I miss typed "fe" instead of "re" in my original email).  It
does work under the new 1.3b2 version, the old 1.2b7 version, but not
1.23.  I think Simon might be right about 1.2b7 being based on FreeBSD 6
because when checking the hardware list, the "re" driver is NOT listed
for 4.11, but is for 6.

Chris