[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash announce at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Web forum set up!
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:09:22 +0100
Hello everyone,

the m0n0wall mailing list has been around for more than four years
now and has seen over 32000 posts. It has about 1500 subscribers at
this time, and has always been the primary means of getting help with
m0n0wall.

Every now and then, somebody would ask about having a (web) forum
instead of or in addition to the mailing list, and long debates have
been held about the relative merits of each solution. Eventually, it
was agreed that a forum would be a good alternative to the mailing
list.

I'm happy to announce that the official m0n0wall forum is now set up
and ready for your posts:

http://forum.m0n0.ch

It's still quite empty, but I hope that'll change soon. ;)

There is no synchronization between the mailing list and the forum at
this time - I'll watch the developments on both the mailing list and
the forum for a couple of months and decide what to do (if anything)
later.

Have fun,

Manuel