[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Web forum set up!
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:11:24 -0500
Ok
As you know I and Iyan K (forgot how to spell your name) did the sync
application for SMF forums, spesificly designed from mono use
http://pubnet.lrc-wireless.com/forum/

There are 2 more bugs that needs to bee fixes, as of now 2 way sync is
alredy supordet. As you can we did ine way sync demo on the page (just not
to spam the list with test messages)

Let me know if you want me to finish it. And if you will allow me to enable
2 way sync to chek if everything is ok (some test messages will go to the
list)

Then we can integrate it in official forum