[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holmes, Robert" <Robert dot Holmes at agilysys dot com>
 To:  "Pete Klein" <petek1827 at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Radius & PPTP - Problem solved (for me anyway)
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:06:35 -0400
Cisco ACS has some Microsoft attributes to play with, such as
MS-CHAP-MPPE keys, MS-MPPE-Encrpyption-Type and
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy.  I played with all combinations of them and
it didn't help.  I'm on version 3.3 of ACS and 4.x has been out for
awhile, so I may upgrade to test that.

Glad to hear your Radius server is now working.

-Robert