[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Burgess" <apt dot get at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] does m0n0wall support IPSec pass-through?
 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:57:42 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Serra <thomas dot serra at bluewin dot ch>
Date: Mar 17, 2007 11:04 AM
To: apt dot get at gmail dot com

Thank you very much for your advices.
I'm using wraps as preferred hardware; should be ok, I suppose.

So, with m0n0wall 1.3b2 and above all I need to do to enable IPSEC
Pass-through is to turn on IPSEC in m0n0wall web-gui, right?

Kind Regards,

Thomas.

On further consideration of your original post, I think that NAT-T is
not needed in your monowall in this scenario. It may be needed on the
-[other-company] firewall though. Somebody else on the list should
verify this though, as I am certainly not the VPN expert.

db