[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Timothy Taylor" <timt at BALLI dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Ignacio Verona" <iverona at estudio dash verona dot com>, "Jimmy Gelhaar" <jgelhaar at mac dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] "Installing" mono
 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:34:21 +0000
I've played with TrixBox under vmware server on my Duo 2.16 laptop and
it was a bit stuttery with voice messages. This was mentioned elsewhere
on the web. I never had time to fix it, since I was just playing. You
may find a more powerful processor or faster disks beneficial.

Tim
>>> On 20/03/2007 at  6:23 pm, in message
<9396A755 dash 4622 dash 4A2D dash BD7B dash 72331A356E37 at mac dot com>, Jimmy Gelhaar