[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  Chris Janvrin <chrisjanvrin at sellmytimesharenow dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] New post regarding 1U monowall servers at fantasyhaven.net
 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:42:28 -0500
Wouldn't it be more logical to add a new category on the shiny new
-OFFICIAL- m0n0 forum for this purpose? Buyers would have easier access
to available hardware and sellers would have a better audience than
(pardon me if I offend...) an obscure forum which gets little to no
traffic? I've purchased items from other m0n0 users previously and
enjoyed the opportunity. In all reality, sending Mr. EZ to that forum is
a quick and easy way to get him to "go away" while choking his
opportunity to sell good hardware to his target market, a market in
which many of us may be looking to buy.

--Tim Nelson